Old 16-11-2007, 04:42 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] FloridaMycology@cs.com is offline

Default #22 Nov. 2007 "TEONANACATL" Journal

The new #22 November 2007 "TEONANACATL", The Journal of Psychoactive
Mushrooms (TEO), is now posted up for free inspection and download.
Just go to www.mushroomsfmrc.com and then click "TEO Journals" off of
the Main Menu. One of the most interesting articles I have published
in some time is in this Issue. George Washington and Liberty Cap
Mushrooms.......A most interesting "Vision" by ol' George is presented
for your reading pleasure, "Son of the Republic". Enjoy. When you
subscribe to this Journal's Hard Copy Issue, your support helps keep
this free Electronic Version posting at our site available for all to
read. Thank you all for your continued support. Highest Regards,
Stephen L. Peele, Curator FMRC and Chief Editor "TEO".