Old 16-11-2007, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Frost

On Nov 15, 6:24 pm, David in Normandy wrote:
In article , Sacha
says...

On 15/11/07 12:10, in article , "Janet
Tweedy" wrote:

In article , Uncle Marvo
writes

Should I feel just a teensy bit guilty aboout environmental issues?

No but I would feel a bit edgy about someone nicking the car!!

Volvo's have the option, probably best left to the Swedes which can
automatically turn your car heater on at a given time so you can return
to it nice and warm

My M reg. Volvo had seat warmers for the front seats. I turned it on for a
friend once and she asked me if it was a seat warmer or if she'd had a
'little accident'. ;-)

I borrowed someone's car once many years ago with seat warmers. He'd had
them turned on first thing in the morning when it was cool, but I
couldn't find out how to turn the damn things off so got well and truly
cooked on a 100 mile drive later in the day in hot Summer sunshine.
--
David in Normandy- Hide quoted text -

I believe there are heated lavatory seats!!!

Judith