Old 16-11-2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default Misconceptions of Gloabal warming

On Nov 13, 4:05 pm, "Reel McKoi" wrote:
"Gill Passman" wrote in message

(Brevity snips)

Or indeed whether the pond season will increase and the fish will be more active for longer.

This sure seems to be the case with my ponds. Here it is almost mid November
and the fish are still active and most are still eating. Our first frost
was 2 weeks later than expected this year.

No, my game fish stopped feeding a while back! The goldfish will
still take food! Notice the wild Blue Gill will still try and snag
some food - guess theym are not fed as well as mine!

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.