Old 17-11-2007, 01:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Sclerosis

Ooooh! Pink spaghetti! I am more curious about the trade in services?
wink
Cheers Wendy

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
As we know orchids like nice clean water. Water districts send out annual
reports, ours state the water around here ain't bad. So why can't I grow
orchids better? I kept thinking it was the water quality, and almost put
in a reverse osmosis system. Those of you with long memories know that I
just can't stomach the waste water these generate. I've xeriscaped my
yard so no need for watering there either.

To make a long story short water pressure in my house really started to
suck, so I tackled a plumber I could trade services with. Today he opened
up some walls and here's what we find.

Small wonder the water was pinkish when a pot is filled for boiling
spaghetti. Small wonder orchid roots burn. Consider the source. Or at
least the pathway from the source to my orchids.... John G. Talpa will
spin!

K Barrett