Old 17-11-2007, 03:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default A planting primer for trees and shrubs

Don

The only thing I know about forestry is that too often the practicing
foresters for the US Forest Service do not communicate well with the US
Forest Service researchers.
E.g., many timber sales have been carried out in the Allegheny National
Forest as if these examples did not exist.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tml/index.html

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tml/index.html

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...102/index.html

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...182/index.html

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...191/index.html

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...-53/index.html

Oh well. I like to read this type of stuff. Any suggestions on other docs
to read? BTW there are some very good researchers, I.e., that is left after
Bush, with the USFS.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"symplastless" wrote in message
You say you are a forester?

What does that mean?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"D. Staples" wrote in message
symplastless wrote:
Don Staples

You are a perfect example of someone who claims to be a tree expert yet
has no understanding of tree biology. Sad! You are a trouble maker.
You are the devils advocate.

Oh, show me where I ever claimed to be an "expert", I am a forester with
college degrees.

You are?