Old 17-11-2007, 06:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default A planting primer for trees and shrubs

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

symplastless wrote:
Don Staples

You are a perfect example of someone who claims to be a tree expert yet has
no understanding of tree biology. Sad! You are a trouble maker. You are
the devils advocate.

Oh, show me where I ever claimed to be an "expert", I am a forester with
college degrees.

You are?

Ah, in this constantly changing world, it is reassuring to know that
somethings never change. Excellent work gentlemen.

Eh, Billy, could you pass the popcorn this way?

..oO(Waits for "Your Kung fu is old and you must die");