Old 17-11-2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default A planting primer for trees and shrubs

symplastless wrote:
"D. Staples" wrote in message
symplastless wrote:
Don Staples

You are a perfect example of someone who claims to be a tree expert yet
has no understanding of tree biology. Sad! You are a trouble maker.
You are the devils advocate.

Oh, show me where I ever claimed to be an "expert", I am a forester with
college degrees.

You are?

A person who understands and has taught tree biology.

That's all

And where did you earn your teaching certificate? Where did you
attend college to study biology? Where are your arborist
certifications? And just what is tree biology? Does it differ from
say, moss biology, or sea weed biology?

Show us your education.

Beware of so called tree biologist that have never studied biology.