Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Gabra

Default those fruitsaladtrees..

"Reflection" wrote in message
Hi,
Does anyone in the Sydney area have any of those fruitsalad trees. The
one with oranges, lemon lemon etc.. grafted on one tree. or the stone

fruit
ones.. I'm just wondering if it's worth getting one.. I want a citrus one
and a stone fruit one.. I reckon they are a great idea,, but just wonder

if
they do grow and acutally fruit..

Not an answer, just a piggyback. Yes, please, if someone has brought these
types of trees to fruition, please post on whether the fruit was *good* as
well. I was put off growing them because an aunt said they weren't sweet, so
I'd like to know if this is actually true.