Old 17-11-2007, 04:55 PM posted to bionet.plants
fedrik de beul fedrik de beul is offline

Default terracottem - toxic or not?

Hello,

I am journalist studying the question of the use of polymers in soil
conditioners such as Terracottem.

The company (see www.terracottem.com) says it is non-toxic, but is that
really so? How sure can we be?

Other question : this soil conditioner is highly expensive, supposedly so
because of the price of non-toxic polymers : can that be be true, or is that
fake excuse for selling their product at as high a price as possible (a
pity, since it could be a solution for erosion and drought problems in arid
regions - which, as we know, are most often poor).

Don't know if I came to the right person with this question, but would be
most thankful if there would be a reply or piece of advice....

F (brussels, Belgium)