Old 17-11-2007, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Winter has arrived

In article , Robert (Plymouth)
says...
David in Normandy wrote:
:: Really hard frost here last night. Possibility of snow tomorrow!

Only the slightest spots of frost around here although it feels cold. I was
surprised, I thought you had milder weather like us in the south west

Where the sun has not shone today there is still frost on the ground
this evening. Brrrr!

With all this climate change and us only living here for just over two
years it is difficult to be definitive about the difference in weather
compared to the UK, but my feeling is that the seasons are a bit more
well defined here; colder Winters and warmer Summers.
--
David in Normandy