Old 18-11-2007, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Bee Boles

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Cerumen" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
I'm involved with the International Bee Research Association's
collection of records of bee boles, concentrating on my own area
primarily.

www.ibra.org.uk/beeboles

It occurred to me that some of you might have boles which haven't been
recorded. If so, do contact IBRA directly or ask me for more
information.

Please :-)

Well I don't have any in my present house but have lived in a house with
them in the dim distant past and until now had no idea what they were
although I had asked a few people who were similarly as ignorant as I.

Do you know if they were recorded?

I do now as I looked on the web site and they are indeed recorded.

--
Chris
Ignoti nulla cupido