Old 18-11-2007, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bee Boles

In article ,
says...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
I'm involved with the International Bee Research Association's collection
of
records of bee boles, concentrating on my own area primarily.

www.ibra.org.uk/beeboles

It occurred to me that some of you might have boles which haven't been
recorded. If so, do contact IBRA directly or ask me for more information.

Please :-)

Mary

3 places I know there are some which do not appear on that list, Heligon,
Trengwainton and Tregrehane

If you haven't already, can I pass on this information (with your addy) to
IBRA?

Mary

Yes, check the spelling of the garden names though!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk