Old 18-11-2007, 05:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Creating a Footpath on the Cheap

"Will" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a footpath for a muddy long area with poor drainage.
Path is about 100 ft long and four feet wide. During heavy rain it

builds
up a two inch lake of water. Could someone criticize the following

design
for draining this area and building a walkway over it?

constructive criticism or just plain criticism Will? If the latter, give me
a few days to build a mock up and my wife will tell me everything wrong with
it, why didn't I ask her, how it looks wrong, this should have been there
and that should have been here....

rob