Old 19-11-2007, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Brrrr

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

Sorry folks its warm and sunny here :~)

Blasted Cornish. ;-)
--
Sacha

Especially Cornish who go to my beloved Madeira!

We have had a light frost, it got the Fucia boliviana and the cannas, the
Tibouchinas are still going strong as well as the Hedychium grenii (very
late this year) enen that Ipoemea learii is still flowering. Favorite
Madeiran plant to come home with us is Senna corymbosa wich is just going
over but has been sheets of colour for over 2 months now. Only 11 months
till we can go back :~)

Sorry folks I really must get to grips with the spell check on this
gravity news reader.
Above should read Fuchsia boliviana, and Hedychium greenii. Even not
Enen, which not wich, can't even blame the dyslexsia just bad typing!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Charlie don't knock dyslexia, just remember 'Dyslexia Rules KO"

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.