Old 19-11-2007, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default Brrrr

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
It's 3c here and has been sleeting! That's quite enough winter, thank
you!

Had about 1 or 2 inches of snow last night here in West Midlands but some
rain today washed it away much to the annoyance of one of my dogs.
Little lady Misty loves the snow, the other doesn't like getting his paws
wet He reminds me of the song "walking in the air"
Last week had enough freezing nights to blacken dahlias, and take out some
Fuschias.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk