Old 20-11-2007, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Tree encyclopedia

Sher

What problem do you have with a tree anatomy book about trees?

BTW I found this post by you.
- - - - - - - - -
[I thought I would help a friend to install a Dell floppy drive in his
new Dimension
Desk Top computer. I'm sorry I volunteered. It should have been a
quick install.
However, the manual that came with the drive is one of the worst I have
ever seen.
Illustrations are almost useless, and text is just as bad. ]
- - - - - - - - -
That's how I see most of the manuals for pruning and treating trees. Thats
why I often reveal these books and dvd's to people on this list. Its to the
point, good information, on proper tree care. Its a little more complex to
understand tree treatments than it is understanding how to install a drive
in a computer. Oviously you have problems reading and understanding
instructions. maybe you shoul try TREE BASICS. If you cannot afford to buy
one I will send you one FREE!
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/TBASICS.html

If you have trouble understanding the books I would go through them page by
page with you. Who else offers you such help? I care about you. Many
don't!
The tree anatomy book is a great book on the anatomy of trees. When did you
try reading it? You would not be putting down a book you never read would
you?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Here's our buddy peddling his own stuff again.

Sherwin

symplastless wrote:

YES TREE ANATOMY for starters.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/ANATOMY.html

The only book of its type. All samples were alive when the pictures were
taken. Your library should have it or can get it.

Remember, wood anatomy is different then tree anatomy.

Remember how people treated the human body before dissections lead to an
understanding of the human body? Same with trees.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Sheldon" wrote in message
"J. Davidson" wrote:
Has anyone seen a really good, comprehensive tree encyclopedia
they could recommend?

The Internet.