Old 19-11-2007, 09:30 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default I need help - Murray Quantum Push Mower

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:09:26 GMT, gecko wrote:

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:04:56 GMT, gecko wrote:

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:40:23 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

You might try:

http://www.themotorbookstore.com/wallawmowser.html

http://search.stores.ebay.com/_Lawn-... sifZ1QQsofpZ4

Thanx

Since my post, I bit the bullet and re-connected the disconnected
electric pluggings and tried to start the mower. It starts and runs
fine, which is great. The battery seems quite weak however, so I will
need a charger. I wonder if the battery is 12v? That's my next quest
- to determine that.

Gecko

I have found a 12V car-battery charger that seems correct
www.search.cartserver.com/search
MUR-67992MA
$40!!!

That link seems useless. It just has a search box. Entering
"MUR-67992MA" finds nothing.

Do you think my regular 12V car-battery charger could do the job?
Gecko

If it's 12V, such a charger should work. Limit the charge rate to 1 or
2 amps. The car charger should have that switch.

[snip]

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin