Old 20-11-2007, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default photographing flowers

In article
, Dave
Hill writes

Hi Janet,
I have just bought a Fuji FinePix 5600 (refurbished --
http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/refurb/shop.php ) for a very good
price.
It is in a different league to my old Olympus C-700.
With the new camera you can use macro to around 5 ft, and wit 10x
optical zoom it's a nice thing, geting used to it before going out to
Egypt and Jordan next year.
If you are havihg problems with your camera why not contact your local
Camera club
http://www.cameraclubs.co.uk/images/...d-Searches.jpg

David Hill

Well I do knew several camera club members but they can't resolve the
weight of the finepix and the bulkiness and there are so many variations
I am afraid I've realised that I just need a point and click which
doesn't run out of battery time in one session!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph