Old 20-11-2007, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default photographing flowers

On 19/11/07 16:36, in article
, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

In article ,
says...
snip I really, really hope Charlie knows better than to show these to
Liz. I can
just imagine her reaction to being asked to wear a tripod on her head! Can
I buy this in UK, I wonder. Might be a rather good present for someone.

I am safe in the knowledge that she has no interest in the computer other
than playing card games (not poker!) and doing guide accounts/emails etc.
Although we will often discuss some of the more interesting and topical
threads.

So you reckon you can sneak one up on her, eh? ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk