Old 21-11-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Hydroponics vs. Soil

Ok, so I'd always wanted to play around with small scale hydroponics and
see if it's any fun..

So I was looking around and found this system.

http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/11plan01.htm

It's not like the misting systems that I'd seen and is a submersion
system instead.. Anyway, my question is... Is there really any advantage
in growing plants like this vs. in the ground.

Here are some other simplicity plans for a hydro system.

http://edurink10.tripod.com/hydroide...t/systems.html

Inquiring minds want to know.. Thoughts?

Scott--