Old 21-11-2007, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Brrrr

On 21 Nov, 09:39, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article cc3a04f6-3337-4db7-877c-b3d5ad07ee58@i37g20

Lifting dahlias till I ran out of daylight, but the rain started about
half an hour ago, hope it stays as rain.
Haven't lifted half of them yet.
David Hill

Sounds like your joints are a bit better this year David!
Can I put the two smaller dahlias, Turkish sunshine and After eight
which are in v. large clay pots, into the cold greenhouse in situ or do
I have to take them out of the compost and leave them to dry?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

You can put them into the greenhouse as they are, and let the compost
dry.
David Hill