Old 21-11-2007, 08:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Time for the Blues

I hereby turn the tables on all y'all. Show up here, do the potting, treat
the fungus, weed out the plants that I ought to discard but that Frank keeps
retrieving from the dust bin, and we will feed you royally out by the pool.
The meal will follow copious amounts of preprandial libations, and will be
followed by a little something to comfort you after a hard day.

Sorry, no dancing girls!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Check the size of the collection first! You might be there for six months
&
never see anything but pots. Now, my collection isn't all that large ....

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:40:32 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"

wrote:

That's not a half bad idea, Sue! I'll be the "Potter Who Came to Dinner",
LOL!

Diana

"SuE" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:28:54 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
m...
Hey, provided you come at repotting time you're welcome to Brisbane!

Here I thought you would set up the potting brigade. One town a month
and around the world tour to boot.
SuE

Dave Gillingham