Old 22-11-2007, 04:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Don H3 Don H3 is offline

Default Help - Squirrels ate my garden

On Nov 21, 4:13 am, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Dwayne
writes

Of course I dont feed mice or rats? They dont eat my garden when they are
hungry. The squirrels do.

They eat my blinking seeds though I can tolerate the tinsy little mice.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Is hantavirus not a problem in UK?
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hanta/hps/
Although the article says its appearance is "rare",
if fails to mention that when it DOES appear it is
usually epidemic in proportion, killing 10% of those
exposed via airborne rodent feces or urine.
(Usually deer mice in the U.S., voles in U.K., but
any rodent can be a carrier showing no symptoms
at all, and any mammal can be infected. And pass it
on)

eg. via exposure to an infected person:
http://www.studysphere.com/Site/Sphere_10226.html