Old 22-11-2007, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Mulching

On 21 Nov, 20:16, David in Normandy wrote:
People often put 2 and 2 together and make 5 regarding food.

I did that, with my father in law. For years he kept saying that
onions gave him bad dreams. For years and years I thought just that,
bad dreams, and cooked for him without onions, which is quite easy
when he doesn't eat anything else but meat and a selection of vegs.
Until recently I realised that he meant flatulence ... not bad
dreams. David, don't try this sentence at home. Won't work with the
French ;o)