Old 22-11-2007, 10:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

Less stuff for the landfill too. I have no idea why they never asked me
again after the first 3 truckloads a few years ago. Probably did not
want to Impose on me. My fault I did not follow up on that or I could
have been doing it all this time. There were other "issues" at the time
with a new boss and rotating shifts.

I'm curious. Why are the linens thrown away? Where are they from that they
can't be washed and reused?