Old 23-11-2007, 01:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Heh! No kidding!
There are still people even LOCALLY living under freeway bridges, and in
dirt floored shacks.

The bridges here have had waiting lists for at least the last fifteen
years.

:-(

Rotating shifts in a health facility? Rotating shifts, as I'm sure your
aware, are bad for your health.

That boss lasted 3 years before they fired his sorry ass.
Rotating shifts destroy people both physically and mentally.

Good luck on the BiL's turkey.

lol Thanks! I just hope he does not over-cook it.
That's the biggest mistake most people make with those birds.

Peace, right back at ya.

And soon to be...
Merry Yule!
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein