Old 22-11-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default angraecum leonis

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:17:52 -0800, K Barrett
wrote:
Well, I found a new site.... I've never come across this page before,
but
perhaps I'll go back again.

Anyway, http://www.orchids.mu/Species/Angraecum/index.html has a picture
of
Angr. leonis with the growth habit in the background. Culture info as
well
as taxonomy (which looks correct, too) I have no idea whether this site
just
churns other people's info and pictures, but heck, its a place to start.

K Barrett

This site also has some good info.
http://www.orchidspecies.com/angleonis.htm
I'm going to put this plant on my wish list to go along with my:
Ang didieri, distichum, scottianum and sesquipedale. I just wish this
boat was bigger execpt when it comes to maintenence.

Bob

sesquipedale get as big as a house. You may want to drop it from your list
*G*! Substitute with Aerangis lueto-alba var. rhodosticta (Had to copy and
paste that, LOL!