Old 23-11-2007, 01:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default angraecum leonis

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:05:46 -0800, K Barrett wrote:

sesquipedale get as big as a house. You may want to drop it from your list
*G*! Substitute with Aerangis lueto-alba var. rhodosticta (Had to copy and
paste that, LOL!

Yea I know I already have it. I also have that Aer la as well as a few
others but it will take a look at the rhodosticta. We are into
miniture fragrant and slowly move out plants to refine our limited
collection (~75). At the moment we have a Aer citrata & hyloides
in their first spike.

Bob