Old 22-11-2007, 11:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Misconceptions of Global Warming

Derek Broughton wrote:
wrote:

Having doubts about global warming? Check out this video from British
Broadcasting Corporation
http://en.sevenload.com/videos/ha4Po...arming-Swindle

Looks like a swindle itself. It doesn't appear to be from the BBC at all.

Meanwhile, you're entitled to bury your head in the sand as long as you can.

Haven't checked the link myself but if it is from the BBC you should be
able to find it somewhere on www.bbc.co.uk - if there is no such video
on that site I very much doubt it originated with the BBC....but I do
challenge the OP to provide the BBC link

Gill