Old 23-11-2007, 03:41 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Unhappy should i cover my raised garden boxes?

as some of u know im from southwestern ontario. zone 5b.
i did finally manage to get two 4 by 8 raised garden boxes built but
never got them planted until later in the year.
the thing i am wondering now though is what to do with them
for the winter. some people have said i should tarp them, others
have said just leave them.
so my question is should i cover my raised garden boxes as i do
not have a lot of leaves that i can gather up to cover them or
should i just leave them as they are?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated . cyaaaaa, sockiescat.