Old 23-11-2007, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default horseradish

Fred wrote:
Hello,

In the meantime, how do I make horseradish sauce to go with my Sunday
beef? I have found a few recipes that basically mix it with cream but
they don't taste like the stuff in the jars

Thanks.

...... erm, that's why we grow our own 'cos the stuff in jars doesn't taste
like real horseradish. (Horse, as a prefix, means innedible. Not always
correct then eh?)

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA