Old 23-11-2007, 09:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'Aurora'

Lovely series, Eric. The green-eyed god has me securely in its claws! I have
one little laevifolium (same Section Cuthbertsonia), & it's not really a good
one - blooms don't open very widely. I would love to acquire some
representative samples of the other two species in the section - cuthbertsonii &
prasinum. Just can't find anyone in Oz who sells them. Thanks for sharing.

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:19:26 -0800, "Eric Hunt" wrote:

Diana,

Thanks - they're really fun!

90%+ came from Tom Perlite, Golden Gate Orchids.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Okay, Eric, give it up; where did you find all these varieties? Talk about
diversity!

Thanks for the wondrous show.

Dave Gillingham