Old 23-11-2007, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default horseradish

In article ,
Gary Woods says...
"MikeCT" wrote:

Simply grate the horseradish, place in a bowl and add sea salt, black
pepper and wine vinegar.

Make sure you have good ventilation, and if you have a somewhat sensitive
partner, do it when they're out shopping.
But dang, is it good!

I made some once and it nearly blew my head off! The vapour
doesn't half clear the sinuses. I just put some root and
cream in a blender. Possibly not the best way to make it
:-)
--
David in Normandy