Old 24-11-2007, 03:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Aluckyguess Aluckyguess is offline

Default Where is the best place to live?

"doofy" wrote in message
aluckyguess wrote:
I would like a couple acres where I can have a nice garden most of the
year, not to cold and my wife wont feel like she's in the middle of
nowhere. I live in So-Cal now but its just to busy any more. Some place
maybe the kids will move to if they get married. Any thoughts?

Thanks

If you're independently wealthy, you could try the SF Bay Area, out by the
coast or something like that.

That's pretty busy out there, but I am not independently wealthy anyhow. I
am very comfortable. I was thinking maybe Redding.