Old 24-11-2007, 05:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default angraecum leonis

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:43:36 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

I have the A. eburneum that ate NY. Of course, right now I feel like *I* ate
NY, LOL!

O/T: What's your favorite brand of turkey? We always liked Butterball, but
for the second year in a row, BB has not quite lived up to its usual
standards. Gotta try a new one next year.

Diana

The Denver Post tested Turkeys this year. 8 birds all professionally
cooked in the same manner, everything from the EL-Cheepo to the
Organically grown Fresh Bird.

I would give you 2 guesses -- as to the best tasting and best looking,
carving etc... But the first one would not count.

Yes, EL-Cheepo was the winner. The second was the second store's
Cheepie. The third I believe was Butterball (better watch out they
just re-branded the Turkey Factory in town).

But as many predicted #8 with the poorest taste, driest meat, and
least appealing look when cooked was the Fresh, Organically grown
bird.
SuE