Old 24-11-2007, 07:16 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,hawaii.gardening,rec.gardens
Sammy bin Snoozin Sammy bin Snoozin is offline

Default Grooves in trunk of palm tree

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message ...
"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message
Dear friends,

I have been waiting for a reply to both emails and phone calls to the Calif
Ag Extension. Other than going there in person (300 miles) looks like I
won't be getting any help from them.

Are there any sites on the internet that show palm diseases? Thanks.

Sam

When I did a google search using the words "palm tree diseases california",
I noticed a few sites that looked promising among the 1,800,000 search
results. I didn't even have to go past the first page.

Thanks, Joe. I did the same at first also. Unfortunately I could not find any photos of disease or pest infestation and I went thru at least 10 pages of links before I gave up. I noticed that many of the links were to the Calif Ag Ext at UC Davis -- which is impossible to get at reply from.

Sam