Old 24-11-2007, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default photographing flowers

Stuart Noble writes
K wrote:

Main enemy of focus on supermacro is low light levels - if the
subject is lit badly, the pic is out of focus.

Absolutely. If you're 2" away, the camera itself is usually blocking
the light.
I find macro photography endlessly frustrating, and much better
close-ups of anything you care to mention can be seen on various web
sites.

Not if I am photographing a flower for later identification, or
comparing the colour patterns of my aquilegias without having to pick
one of each. Some things the web can't help with ;-)
--
Kay