Old 25-11-2007, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Help - Squirrels ate my garden

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 22:49:09 +0000, K wrote:

Someone earlier in the thread said " They are legally classed as vermin,
like rats, mice etc." .... er, wait a minute - wasn't that you? ;-)

Well spotted but at least we have all learnt something. The statemnet
should have read "They are classed as vermin, like rats, mice etc.".

I am rather surprised that there is, apparently, no legal definition of
vermin but then leaving it open means that the dictionary definition
applies. What could be "vermin" in one place and/or situation may not be
"vermin" in another.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail