Old 25-11-2007, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Second attempt

In article ,
Sacha writes:
| I'm still trying to ID this plant. I think my last try got lost as I
| foolishly forgot to attach the url until Anne reminded me. Trouble is, I
| can't remember where we took this.
| http://i17.tinypic.com/6ozvn2t.jpg

This annoys me. I have seen that flower form before, but didn't
like the plant, and can't remember what it was. This is a much
nicer plant.

My best bet is one of the Caprifoliaceae, either Leycesteria or
a close relative. I have tried to find a picture of L. crocothyrsos
in flower on the Web, and failed dismally, but suspect it is not
that.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.