Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Heather Edwards

Default Using the rinse water

Yes we need more people to use grey water from their houses especially in
times of drought. You can pump your water out with a pump/power head see
your local aquarium/garden centre. Please keep in mind that your local
council may place restrictions on you doing this I think some of them do. It
should be processed first I think.

If more people thought this way maybe the councils would help with greywater
recycling and help the environment. Heather.
"Gen" wrote in message
om...
In these drought and water restricted times I am looking at ways of
using the rinse water from my front loading washing machine. One idea
I have heard is to get it to an external and raised 75l garbage bin
with hose attachement at the base.

Any ideas how to get the water outside ??