Old 25-11-2007, 09:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Where is the best place to live?

In article ,
mor wrote:

Dioclese;761872 Wrote:
"Omelet" wrote in message
news In article , "aluckyguess"

wrote:
-
I would like a couple acres where I can have a nice garden most of the

year,
not to cold and my wife wont feel like she's in the middle of nowhere.
live in So-Cal now but its just to busy any more. Some place maybe the

kids
will move to if they get married. Any thoughts?

Thanks-

Central Texas.

Generally speaking, east of IH35 is less hilly, less trees, more
precipitation, deeper natural topsoil. West of IH35 is more hilly as
you go
west, more trees, less precipitation, topsoil depth varies highly and
more
prevalent in bottom land.

Would be culture shock for a southern californian...
Dave

try spain. good prices on land

snork

Southwestern Mexico if you are going to leave the US. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein