Old 25-11-2007, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Where is the best place to live?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article , "aluckyguess"
wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article , "aluckyguess"
wrote:

I would like a couple acres where I can have a nice garden most of the
year,
not to cold and my wife wont feel like she's in the middle of nowhere. I
live in So-Cal now but its just to busy any more. Some place maybe the
kids
will move to if they get married. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Central Texas.\

Any city names?

Ever hear of a little place called Austin?
City motto: "Keep Austin Weird". That just sounds so Californian.
They have a University, a culture scene, and music.
I'm not planing on leaving northern California but if I were, I'd check
it out. Oldest, continuously running business in Austin is Schultz's
biergarten. Fredricksburg, not far from Austin, still wears its' German
heritage with pride.

So it's Texas. Ol' "Good hair" can't be any worse than A'nold.

Gut Gluck er, good luck.

Austin ain't so "little" any more! g
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein