Old 26-11-2007, 02:36 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default So when the hell will these fish stop eating?

"Gareee©" wrote in message
In the past it seemed the fish would just stop eating and being active.
This year, I had ice on top of the pond a day ago, but today they were
wanting to be fed again!

I know the water temp has to be way below 55, but these guys still seem
like they want food.

As long as my fish show interest, I'll be feeding them from now on. The koi
are not interested in food anymore but the GF sure are.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.