Old 26-11-2007, 05:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

Default Always Wanted to Do?

Ann wrote:

Scott Hildenbrand expounded:

Is there anything that you all had always wanted to do in your
yard/garden but have not done so far?

There are so many things....

A chicken coop

A small garden pond

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...nter/Fall.html

I took these pictures several years ago back before the drought
reduced the Farm pond to a small mud hole. well, with you Ann
mentioning pond and it being fall I thought they'd make a nice
addition to an 'Always Wanted to Do' kind of thing since I just
now got around to placing them on my web page for shared viewing.

A terrace for the backyard (this is a huge project involving moving
bulkheads and building decks - along with a screen porch)

A brick pathway to the driveway

just a suggestion, use a plastic tarp underneath
the brick as a weed block.

I am in the process of moving the rest of my veggie garden to the back
yard. Where it was out front will become a more formal ornamental
herb garden (with a few edibles tucked in because it's so close to the
kitchen).

All of it takes time and a strong back, of which I have neither, but
I'll just keep plugging )

a mountain of dirt can be easy to move if considered one
shovel at a time.