Old 26-11-2007, 05:26 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default Raccoons

On Nov 25, 7:37 pm, "Reel McKoi" wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

... Thanks Hal. I'd rather it be a frog pond than a free dinner place for
raccoons and the end of the line for beautiful Shubunkins.

Coons like frogs too.

That's nature. The GF aren't native to the USA, the frogs are. They've
existed with the coons since who knows when. I'll let the frogs take care of
themselves. ;-)

The GF are so hard to catch with the net that I can't see how the raccoon
got them all that one night. How on earth did he catch them? ????
--

Hook and flip out!