Old 26-11-2007, 10:37 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Campa-Man Campa-Man is offline

Default moles

"Si" $3o&m wrote in message
[note x-post to uk.d-i-y & uk.rec.gardening]

I have a mole at the top of my garden. The first hill appeared about 10
days ago and the second, nearby, a couple of days ago. Both in lawn.

What should I do? Our garden is intended to encourage wildlife but hills
all over the grass doesn't seem to me to be a friendly hello from a
visitor. Do the sonic repellents work or do I have to insert a trap in a
tunnel and take it far away?

--
Si

Large wooden Mallet and a deck chair, sit at night in said chair and wait
for heap to start to appear then belt with mallet.

We tried the sonic device with no luck, luckily they/it seems to have moved
on this year.