Old 26-11-2007, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default horseradish

wrote in message
On 24 Nov, 16:51, "'Mike'" wrote:
Takes me back to the war years when we lived in London.
Our "Apartment" (they were called Flats then) had our own garden and Dad
grew Horseradish. :-) I can see a huge Roast Joint with Baked Spuds done
round the Joint and home made Horseradish Sauce :-) I used to get a bit
of
bread and soak the juice of the Joint :-)

war years? huge roast joint? Is it too late to report you to the
rationing authorities?

Then, as now, 'It's not what you know, but who you know'

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.