Old 26-11-2007, 06:48 PM posted to uk.d-i-y, uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default moles

On Nov 26, 9:03 am, Si $3o&m wrote:
[note x-post to uk.d-i-y & uk.rec.gardening]

I have a mole at the top of my garden. The first hill appeared about 10
days ago and the second, nearby, a couple of days ago. Both in lawn.

What should I do? Our garden is intended to encourage wildlife but hills
all over the grass doesn't seem to me to be a friendly hello from a
visitor. Do the sonic repellents work or do I have to insert a trap in a
tunnel and take it far away?

--
Si

Si, I have given up on moles, I have had sonic do dahs, windmills,
sticks poked down the run, traps, and finally a man to come in and use
poisoned worms - they are still pushing up the earth - I have learned
to live with them - they can stay, I will just move the piles of
earth, it is much easier than all the attempts I have made so far to
no avail.