Old 26-11-2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default A questionnaire for a gardening project

"sockiescat" wrote in message

t0413991;762145]A questionnaire for a project i am doing, I would be
grateful for the help,
Thank you
http://tinyurl.com/2bbuvg

okay i took a peek at your survey and considered filling it out for u
but
your survey has no name so we dont have any idea what the survey is
for, heck u dont even have a name here just a bunch of numbers so how
do we know who u are, also if we take the time to fill out your survey
how do we know that its not just a waste of time.
consider these issues as well as consider putting some meat into your
questions so that they arent so kindergarden like and maybe u might get

some of the answers u need. just my thoughts anyways. cyaaaa,
sockeiscat.

I can help he The survey is guaranteed to be a waste of time. No
question about it.