Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
David Hare-Scott

Default It's Grown but how do I keep it Under Control

"James McNab" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a few creapers in my garden that are an enrance to a fernery.

I'm currently renting so I have no idea what they are or how to care

for
them.

When i first moved in 2 years ago they were just a few Vines(brances)
growing from the ground, but now they are over grown.

How should they grow and how often should they be trimmed back??

How can anybody answer that without knowing what they are or the
situation they are in?

I could say "cut them with secateurs when they get too big" but that
doesn't help much does it.

David